Saturday, September 15, 2012

Recently, through the wonders of technology, I was able to see a taped, live performance of a show currently running in London. The National Theatre Live program is amazing. This was only my second one and I'm sold. I now want to see everything they produce. And a trip to my local Performing Arts Center is a whole lot cheaper than a trip to London!

The stage version of the book "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time" was wonderful! The staging was so clever, and the performances were so strong! For my scrapbook I nicked a bunch of pictures off the internet and popped them in one of those 3 pockets on each side 6x12 divided page protectors. Then for my main page I came up with this:


One of my favorite things to make is pocket pages like this as I tend to like to keep a bunch of memorabilia, and by making the whole page a pocket I can tuck things into it and keep everything together. In this case there are two pockets. A big pocket behind the blue constellation paper which holds the program page and a menu from the place I ate dinner, and a small pocket behind the 4x6 picture where I tucked the ticket stub.

After that its a really simple page. Papers by (I think) October Afternoon, the tabbed bit behind the picture is from Heidi Swapp, and the embellishments are various bits from my Studio Calico kits.

I might have gone a little nutso with those veneer stars, but I love them :))




No comments:

Post a Comment