Saturday, September 1, 2012

a new adventure...

I keep starting and abandoning blogs, but here's another attempt at getting one going. Since Shimelle's Learn Something New Every Day class starts today I thought it might be a good spark to at least get something written every day!

Our day one homework is the following:

My name is _______ and today is the first of September 2012. The last big adventure of my life would probably be... Finish that thought. What do you define as your last big adventure? Do that, and we’ll carry on very, very soon.  

My name is Stephanie and today is the first of September 2012. The last big adventure of my life would probably be...

...probably be our recent trip to Johnstown, but it could equally be performing in our radio shows, one of my very occasional trips to NYC, dressing up and doing a show in the park ... almost anything really.

No comments:

Post a Comment