Sunday, September 9, 2012

weekly 20 + 1



I want to try and celebrate the good things in my life, so here's a list of 21 things that made me happy this week:
  1. a hike in the woods with my Dad.
  2. time to relax.
  3. not having to cook today.
  4. friends that treat me like family.
  5. vacation days.
  6. Fudgesicles.
  7. being asked to help a friend.
  8. workouts that make me feel good about moving more every day.
  9. fresh strawberries.
  10. that first sip of coffee in the morning.
  11. time in my craft room.
  12. the kindness of far-flung friends who provide support.
  13. a new challenge at work.
  14. walking across campus and getting lots of quality people watching time.
  15. the technology and a venue that allows me to see amazing shows currently running in London here in the middle of Pennsylvania.
  16. today's 30 cent discount on gas.
  17. the awesome pairing of cheese and apples.
  18. Friday night naps.
  19. time with my camera and my scrapbook
  20. a friend to watch television with.
  21. memories of good times, which can't go up in smoke and flame.

No comments:

Post a Comment